Committed to the safest, most efficient builds
Health and Safety is the cornerstone of everything we do.
Behind our health and safety success lies our integrated management system QHEST. QHEST combines the highest level of requirements for quality, occupational health, environment and safety into one set of procedures that all Astins’ employees follow to the letter. QHEST provides total reassurance to our clients that our works are legally compliant and encourages the highest standards of Health and Safety.
- Certified to OHSAS 18001:2007, Occupational health and safety management systems
- Accredited to CHAS – the fastest growing Health and Safety assessment scheme in the UK
Looking after our people
Astins’ employees are fully trained to deliver work safely, for their own protection and to ensure maximum efficiency for every project delivery.
- We offer a great variety of training to apprentices and staff
- We provide an employee assistance program that offers confidential support and advice
- We partner with ScreenSafeUK to provide drug and alcohol testing of our staff
Find out more – contact our Health & Safety team today