Working to the best global quality standards
Good practice is at the heart of everything we do.
We operate an integrated management system called QHEST: Quality, Health, Environment, Safety Together. By combining requirements for Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental compliance into one set of efficient, effective procedures, QHEST provides total reassurance that our work meets the best quality standards.
Astins is certified to:
- ISO 14001:2004 – the world’s most recognised environmental management standard
- ISO 9001:2008 – one of the most widely used quality management standards in the world
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – the world’s most recognised occupational health and safety management systems standard
Astins is accredited to:
- Achilles Building Confidence – one of the world’s largest procurement and supply chain management services
- Investors in People – a business improvement tool administered by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills
- Silver National Recycling Star for 2013 – one of the largest schemes that recognises improved environmental performance in UK businesses
- CHAS – the fastest growing Health and Safety assessment scheme in the UK
Astins is a member of:
- Constructing Excellence – a unique cross-sector, cross-supply chain, member led organisation in the UK
- Sustainability Supply Chain School – founded by Skanska with support from Kier, Willmott Dixon, Lend Lease, Morgan Sindall, Sir Robert McAlpine, CEEQUAL and Aggregate Industries.
- CWCT (Centre for Window and Cladding Technology) – a leading centre for facade engineering technology
Find out more about our quality practices – Contact our Quality Team today
Good practice is at the heart of everything we do – Find out more